[rtmpdump] Multiple streams over a single RTMP connection with librtmp

Philippe Sultan philippe.sultan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:24:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to know whether it's possible to establish multiple streams
using one instance of an RTMP structure.

I'm in the process of programming an RTMP client for a VoIP
application (Asterisk), and what I'd like to is :
- establish an RTMP connection
- play a live file identified by a name (playpath) and stream id
- publish a live file identified by another name and stream id

Looking at the code, it looks like I have to establish two RTMP
sockets to the server, one for the played stream, the other for the
stream to publish. I might be wrong however, if so, can you give me
some pointer on how to achieve this with librtmp?

Thanks a lot, librtmp is really great!

Philippe