[rtmpdump] live stream halts after some seconds

Uldis Bojars captsolo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:04:28 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 5:08 PM, bird <bird1110 at gmail.com> wrote:
> rtmpdump -r "rtmp://stream.tvb.com:1935/tvblive" -W
> "http://img.tvb.com/tv/flash/tv_player_v3.0.swf" -t
> [...]
>
> what is the problem?
> it is normal in browser with flashplayer

I don't know if that is related, but I have noticed a similar problem
when trying to play an internet TV stream in an external application
such as VLC. The stream works fine in the browser with flashplayer,
but in VLC it stops after a couple of seconds. (It is not an RTMP
stream in my case, but perhaps there is a similar issue in both
cases).

CS