[rtmpdump] rtmpsuck configuration

Rtmp rtmp at lostinthewood.com
Sun Feb 7 01:55:45 CET 2010

I'm trying to configure rtmpsuck on a linux box which is not one which I am running the flash player on.  My PC has the linux box as its default gateway and the linux box is configured as a router, so in theory I should be able to capture streams passing through that box.  I've tried the setting up the iptables as described in the documentation.  I'm not sure if I need to specify a user in my redirect statement since the traffic is not generated locally.  The end result is that I can play my streams fine, tcp dump seems to indicate the stream is passing through the router as expected, but rtmpdump doesn't do anything.

Thanks for any help you can give me or suggestions for debugging this.

Thanks,