[rtmpdump] [Solved] Re: Compilation on MinGW (windows) seems to be broken on r546

pnixte at gmail.com pnixte at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 01:43:32 CEST 2010

On 8/5/10, pnixte at gmail.com <pnixte at gmail.com> wrote:
> The error is an "undefined reference to WinMain at 16" for the "librtmp"
> directory.
> Adding an "int main() {}" line in the librtmp/rtmnp.c seems to fix the
> problem for the directory but breaks "rtmpdump.exe" compilation with a
> "multiple definitions of 'main'" error.
>
> Any help?

OK. Took me some time but I did re-read the *updated* README file.

The command line used is:

make SYS=mingw SHARED=

which in my humblest opinion should be written strictly in the README
file since omitting the SHARED directive breaks compilation.

In order to build librtmp.dll (on its own) though you just need to
include a dummy
main function.