[rtmpdump] Connecting to non Video/audio streaming FMS server?

laurensius Kosasih laurenmpe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 06:51:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

My name is lauren, currently I'm trying to connect to a FMS data server that
requires a parameters when connecting. The server is handling
data synchronization (in string or int format), I'd like to develop a client
application that connect to the server and synchronize data between the
client and server.

Is it possible to use librtmp and rtmpdump to connect and read/write
data/packet for non video/audio streaming FMS server?

I've supply the correct parameter using -C O:1 -C NS:name:value .... -C O:0,
but I'm still unable to connect the server response is
"Net.Connection.Rejected".

Is there any examples, or hint, about connecting to a FMS data server using
librtmp or other rtmp library in c/c++?

Regards

Lauren