[rtmpdump] bug: RTMPDump v1.9 (as of 15/11/2009) connection timeout param ignored

Tom Shaw accounts at zerofiveone.com
Sun Nov 15 17:09:37 CET 2009

Right ok.  Not a bug so much as confusion on my understanding of the --help
description.  I only used the previous version for a few days before
upgrading so apologies for the mistake.

Can I request that a inital connection timeout be added?  3mins is a long
time to wait for being able to continue :(

Also I cannot kill the process while it is connecting using the kill
command, ctrl +c etc.  This is causing me a few headaches as I'm doing some
scripting using rtmpdump  where the output is used for other time dependent
processes.

Cheers,
Tom