[rtmpdump] -W (--swfVfy) failing

Stef my.my.cro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:06:02 CET 2009

Using rtmpdump 2.0 (r130), I am getting a failure with the -W option.
When I use the --swfhash and --swfsize values for this website, it works
fine.  But when I try the new -W [url] option, I get a rejection of the
values that were "auto-calculated" - see lines 59&60 here:

http://pastebin.com/m5aec4dc

The command line used is in the first couple of line(s).

Of course, eventually the connection gets dropped out after a while
because of the incorrect auto-calculated swf values.  Using the
alternate method (--swfhash/--swfsize) results in an uninterrupted download.

Regards,
Anywho.