[rtmpdump] r130 - in trunk: Makefile README rtmpdump.c rtmpsuck.c streams.c swfvfy.c

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Tue Dec 29 12:31:22 CET 2009

compn wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:17:20 +0100, double wrote:
>> hyc schrieb:
>>> Log:
>>> Drop libcurl stuff
>>>

>> Sh*t - I was also working on that patch.
>> Your code is better.              :-)

Oops, I guess I should've said something more definite about changing it.
Anyway, if you're interested in mucking with the code, how about digging into
why the packets we generate are not identical to the packets we received? I
already noticed earlier that some of my Connect() packets are 1 byte shorter
than a real client produces, but I never tracked down what byte was missing. :P

> what about depending on external wget?
> and flasm? at least you can get both on windows...

All of that is a lot slower, and spawning external programs is another
OS-dependent headache. Anyway, it's not like zlib is such a rare thing, you
probably already have it in your build environment...