[NUT-devel] [nut]: r155 - trunk/docs/spec.txt

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 25 06:47:30 CEST 2006

On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 10:57:51PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 03:06:20PM +0200, ods15 wrote:
> > Author: ods15
> > Date: Sun Sep 24 15:06:19 2006
> > New Revision: 155
> >
> > Added:
> >    trunk/docs/spec.txt
> >
> > Log:
> > starting point for readable spec in nut repo
>
> i strongly object to this destruction of the history of nut.txt
>
> if you do move the spec between repos then either do it the diego way
> or use a script which checks in every revision individually with
> author and date in the commit message

This was intended to NOT replace nut.txt, but be a readable spec instead.
Pretty much all text here will be replaced, so there will be no history
anyway. I just needed a starting point...
Sorry I didn't explain this, I figured I would work on it right away and
it would become obvious by my next commit, but turns out I'm no good at
writing large amount of text :)

- ods15