[NUT-devel] NUT for world domination, TODO list

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 21 05:24:48 CEST 2006

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 12:40:31AM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Attila Kinali wrote:
> > We can install stuff on natsuki if you want, given
> > 1) It is secure
> > 2) it doesnt use too much cpu
> >
> > 1) excludes all PHP stuff (sorry, but php "programmers"
> > simply can't code). 2) excludes all big CMS systems.
> >
> > 			Attila Kinali
> >

> http://trac.edgewall.org/ is written python
> SvnTrack is written in C but isn't really ready in its developer opinion
> (that clashes with people using it nevertheless)
>
> Oded would like it or not?

I like really simple websites with really simple design. matroska.org is
good. Even xiph.org is pretty good. mplayerhq.hu too ( a little too
cluttered). I don't like complicated generic programs managing the
website for you, unless absoloutely necessary like wiki.

Overall, I'll hardly be the one contributing to this website, I'm hoping
you will. so, just pick whatever is comftable to you...

- ods15