[NUT-devel] nut-np (nut based network protocol)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Jun 27 16:55:35 CEST 2006

Hi

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 01:05:53AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 06:42:30AM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> > Rich Felker wrote:

> > > no objection to this but i'd like to finish the container format spec
> > > before we spend a lot of time discussing something new, if that's ok.
> > > what's the status on the fourcc flamefest?
> > >

> > So far Michael is leading the discussion with his proposal (that is
> > quite simple to implement since is the status quo)
>
> oded said something to that effect but i'm having a hard time figuring
> out exactly what/where michael's proposal is... :)

what proposal? ;)

last thing i said was pretty much "i dont care, just dont choose something
based on a false belive that it wont break something, and if the system
is complicated then whoever wants it should implement it first"

ill post a new message (to the correct thread) with what i think the current
options are

[...]