[MPlayer-users] split audios

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Oct 19 10:43:22 EEST 2022

> On 19 Oct 2022, at 00:15, Rafael <rafaelxp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> With  -ao pcm I could create wav files, but  dont know the parameters so I
> could split It. Could you give me an example?

Again, I recommend a tool designed for it, there are quite a few (audacity among others).
But you can use -ss and -endpos to set start and end.
However these values will not be exact, so the files will only be split very approximately and may both overlap or parts might be missing.
If that is not good enough, as said use a tool designed specifically for this.