[MPlayer-users] two sound files at the same time - problem with crontab (mplayer involved)

Christian abelschreck3 at freenet.de
Sun May 16 17:20:04 EEST 2021

Hello Roger,

thanks a lot for your reply,

/> To run audio from another session (ie cron or an ssh login) you need
to set all sorts of stuff for pulseaudio to work even if it is the same user

/That makes perfect sense and I have to admit I wouldn´t have thought of
that.
I´ll look into that matter to see if I can find out more about it.

Perhaps I´ll be able to create a shell script like you suggested.

Thanks again for providing those good ideas of yours.

Many greetings and keep safe.

Rosika 😁
//