[MPlayer-users] Playing DASH streams / .mpd files

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Mar 19 16:51:53 EET 2021

On 19 March 2021 13:38:06 CET, The Wanderer <wanderer at fastmail.fm> wrote:

>Should I respin and resubmit the patch, once the above question is
>addressed, or are people OK with making these changes independently of
>me?

If you don't mind it saves me a few minutes, but I'll try to commit it tomorrow either way.
Anyone else with commit access is of course welcome to save me a few more minutes and commit it (don't forget proper attribution), preferably with the suggested changes (even though I have no strong opinion on it).