[MPlayer-users] Controlling screen size of WEBM and MKV files

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Mon Feb 22 14:39:38 EET 2021

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [MPlayer-users] Controlling screen size of WEBM and MKV files
  Date & Time: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:04:42 -0700

"arthurpeabody" <arthurpeabody at rickstewart.com> has written:

> I watch SNL by downloading the videos from the Tube of You.  They
> used to all be MP4s, but now some are MKVs (Matroska data) and WEBMs
> (whatever that is).  The files are all larger than my screen size.
> I can resize the MP4s but not the MKVs and WEBMs: they come up with
> all the borders off screen.  No keystroke I have tried resizes them.
> I haven't found an argument that sets the geometry (as has Firefox
> and Acrobat) at startup.

> Have I missed them?  Is there a way to make these files fit to the
> screen?

1. What is your OS?
2. Which MPlayer's file have you installed?
3. What is the MPlayer's version?

Regards,

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp