[MPlayer-users] Request to change host freedb.org to gnudb.org for cddb

max muster steyding at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 8 07:18:27 EET 2021

 Hello Reimar,
many thanks.I've change stream/stream_cddb.c and it works :-)
Patch is attached

    Am Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 12:13:28 MEZ hat Reimar Döffinger <reimar.doeffinger at gmx.de> Folgendes geschrieben:

 On Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 10:49:23AM +0000, max muster wrote:
> is it possible to change host freedb.org to gnudb.org for cddb ?

Can you compile MPlayer from source?
If so, you just need to change stream/stream_cddb.c, specifically
this line:
#define DEFAULT_FREEDB_SERVER "freedb.freedb.org"
I don't use cddb, so I'd prefer to not make any changes
without someone who actually uses it testing it first.