[MPlayer-users] setting balance in MPlayer

Darryl Burchfield dburchfield at additech.com
Tue Jun 9 18:40:19 EEST 2020

I'm using the MPlayerControl and MPlayerControl-Winform NuGet Packages.  There is no balance or channel but I do see a consoleArguments in the constructor. Maybe create an instance of MPlayer control like this.

Left speaker only
_mPlayer = new MPlayer((long)Handle, MplayerBackends.SDL, @"/usr/bin/mplayer", false, new TimeSpan(), "-af channels=2:2:0:0:1:0");

Right speaker only
_mPlayer = new MPlayer((long)Handle, MplayerBackends.SDL, @"/usr/bin/mplayer", false, new TimeSpan(), "-af channels=2:2:0:1:1:1");