[MPlayer-users] No vf_ commands for -slave?

Kevan Hashemi hashemi at opensourceinstruments.com
Mon Jun 8 21:04:42 EEST 2020

Dear Reimar,

Thanks for your attention.

> I don't know what you're trying, but mostly I'd say that the result wouldn't make any sense.

I expect that I'm using the word "scaling" wrong. When the user changes the size of the window, the video display changes size also. I don't know what that's called. Maybe it's "zoom", because that's the command I use to have the same effect. I'd like to be able to tell the slave to change the value of "zoom".

> If you want the window a different size you can just make the window a different size

I can't as the process sending commands into the slave MPlayer. So far as I know, only the user of my program can change the window size.

> Similar for expand.

As above: I doubt I know what you mean by "expand".

Best, Kevan

--
Kevan Hashemi, President
Open Source Instruments Inc.