[MPlayer-users] dynamically resize video while playing

Darryl Burchfield dburchfield at additech.com
Mon Jul 27 17:40:51 EEST 2020

Is MPlayer capable of resizing a video while playing.
I have an application that runs on imbedded systems with two different display sizes but with the same video for both displays.  The app is a Windows 7/10 app written in C# but I am porting it over to Linux by running the app with Mono on Debian.  I do have the video playing on Linux but it does not resize to the actual size of the display.

Darryl