[MPlayer-users] Reading file content as is, in real time.

xadaux daux xadauxdaux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:25:55 EEST 2020

I've just tried something like this:

mplayer 16.tiff -rawaudio rate=44100 -demuxer rawaudio -ao
jack:name=16.tiff:port=jack_rack -nocache -loop 0 -af channels=2:2:0:1:0:0

Put -nocache flag in some places, between other options and the player
isn't reading the file changes. Tried to put inside the .config profile and
neither.

Is some specifical place where put this option?

Missatge de Erik Auerswald <auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de> del dia dj., 16 de
jul. 2020 a les 11:09: