[MPlayer-users] Reading file content as is, in real time.

xadaux daux xadauxdaux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:28:38 EEST 2020

Hello,

I'm used to use mplayer with raw data, but specially with .tiff images
generated from gimp in order to create sound which passes through jack rack
to the sound system.

In versions previous to 1.3.0, mplayer reads the content in real time so,
when I change and save a .TIFF, the player reproduces the changes but this
is not happening in the current 1.3.0 (from ubuntu 20 repositories).

Is any option to override mplayer to caching all the file and stream the
file as is?

Thank you so much!