[MPlayer-users] How to unsuscribe?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Aug 26 13:14:51 EEST 2020

On 26.08.20 13:38, Masaru Nomiya wrote:
>In the Message;

message headers - one must usually explicitly display them as most clients
don't do that.

>  Subject    : [MPlayer-users] How to unsuscribe?
>  Date & Time: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 06:13:47 +0200
>

>[...]
>[...]

note that you must confirm unsubscription e-mail that comes to your address
- this is a measure to avoid people unsubscribe random addresses.

unsubscription e-mails may often be evaulated as spam, so you should check
spam folder if you don't see the mail in the inbox.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759