[MPlayer-users] How To Set Mplayer Window Title

Kevan Hashemi hashemi at opensourceinstruments.com
Sat May 11 03:34:08 EEST 2019

Greetings,

We are using MPlayer to display several video streams at once. Some MPlayer windows are running in slave mode, playing recorded files. Others are running as background processes displaying incoming video streams. The system works well on Linux, MacOS, and Windows. We are delighted.

Each Mplayer window has a title bar that says "MPlayer". We would very much like each window title to identify the source of the video. Is there a way to set the window title from the command line? Is there a way to set the window title using a slave-mode command?

Thank you in advance, Kevan

--
Kevan Hashemi, President
Open Source Instruments Inc.