[MPlayer-users] [twitch] ads reset mplayer to initial configuration

sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 23:58:47 EET 2019

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 09:52:59PM +0000, sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 09:50:40PM +0100, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> > Does invoking MPlayer with -fixed-vo prevent the video window from
> > switching back to windowed mode?
>
> Finally, I got some ads at the beginning of a stream: I did put the ads
> fullscreen, and it did switch back to window mode once playing the live stream,
> that with the -fixed-vo options :(

BTW, the options I use (I smell something bad with the xy option), I am going
to give a try with the native TS demuxer and fool around with the xy option
(pushing back the time I'll dive into the code):

/nyan/mplayer/current/bin/mplayer \
	-fixed-vo \
	-demuxer lavf \
	-cache 10000 -cache-min 50 \
	-xy 840 -hardframedrop -softvol -softvol-max 100 -volstep 1 -vo gl_nosw - 2>/dev/null

--
Sylvain