[MPlayer-users] MPEG-2 Transport Stream BDAV Blu-ray format slices is not allowed decode_slice_header error

Bill Crockett wsc4 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 15 07:04:30 EEST 2019

----- Original Message -----
From: <sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 12:18 PM

> On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 11:09:56AM +1000, Bill Crockett wrote:

>> I will have a go at re-muxing some via FFmpeg and see if it fixes all
>> this.
>
> Wise.
>
> Sylvain

Unfortunately, no luck.  My videos have LPCM audio and I do not want change
that.  I tried many attempts to re-mux with FFmpeg and it would not allow
it.  I just read on the FFmpeg mailing list that muxing PCM in mpegts in
impossible, this is not a limitation of FFmpeg.  Muxing PCM-bluray (and
bluray subtitles) in mpegts is also impossible with FFmpeg.