[MPlayer-users] Incorrect play (no HTML mail)

Raf-9600 raf9600 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:51:49 EET 2018

It helped! Command '-demuxer lavf' solved problem with start play, command
'-ao win32' solved problem with end play. Now I have nothing to complain
about.
Although it seems to me not normal that the rest of the video players play
logo.mpg correctly without a command, but for MPlayer additional commands
are needed.
But decide it yourself.
My problem is exhausted. Thank you for your help.