[MPlayer-users] Incorrect play (no HTML mail)

stan gyvoy at q.com
Sat Dec 15 21:29:37 EET 2018

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 13:01:44 +0200
Raf-9600 <raf9600 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brakes at the beginning this video
> https://openload.co/f/unw98thbz04/logo.mpg Win10 x64, GeForce 1050
> Ti. mplayer-svn-38117 I start the video player without any settings
> at all. Is this a video player error or do you need special commands
> so that the playback is correct?
> Absolutely all other video players play this file normally. The
> problem is only with mplayer.
> The best result I managed to achieve so: mplayer.exe logo.mpg
> -audiofile logo.mpg. But not perfect.
> You will help?

Plays just fine here on linux, using a locally compiled mplayer, which
is MPlayer SVN-r38106-8 (C) 2000-2018 MPlayer Team.  Also plays with
the system verson, MPlayer SVN-r38113-8 (C) 2000-2018 MPlayer Team.  I'm
not knowledgeable enough to know why it isn't working on your Windows
system.  I'm currently compiling r38119, to see if it works.  Can't see
why it won't.

That site kept redirecting to chaturbate.  Is this whole question some
kind of subtle spam?  Eventually, I was able to download the file.