[MPlayer-users] Make a clip with subtitles?

Silvio Levy levy at msri.org
Tue Apr 17 09:49:47 EEST 2018

Miriam: what a beautiful email.  What an inspiration.  Thank you.

I too think mplayer blows every other player out of the water, and
have used mencoder with varying degrees of success (I like using the
command line). I've archived this exchange as I've felt the need to do
something similar to what the original poster is doing, but won't have
time to try it immediately. Thank you all who contributed to the
discussion.

Silvio Levy