[MPlayer-users] shifted image in fast scenes/moving

Julián F. Nuñez julian.dia3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:50:45 CEST 2016

Are you familiar with VSync?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_tearing

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Peter Irbizon <peterirbizon at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello, I would like ask you for help:
> http://s33.postimg.org/y6muwxe27/pic_vid.jpg
> During fast scenes (or when fast moving with  my usb camera) I have always
> under one line shifted picture (but after a while when it stabilizes
> picture everything is clear again).
> My deinterlacing is set to pp=lb.
>
> Any idea how could I supress this line shift?
> Many thanks.

"I do not mean for a moment that we ought not to think, and think hard,
about improvements in our social and economic system.  What I do mean is
that all that thinking will be mere moonshine unless we realize that
nothing but the courage and unselfishness of individuals is ever going to
make any system work properly."  -- C. S. Lewis