[MPlayer-users] Playback resumes when switching to/from fullscreen

nvx nvx2004 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:35:56 CEST 2016

2016/07/18 12:56, Erik Auerswald <auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de>:

> > See for yourself: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1.txt
>
> That is a current man page, documenting the current code. You are
> using an older MPlayer version, presumably via distribution. The man
> page installed on your system should not mention this option.
>
> The MPlayer version available in Ubuntu 14.04 does not support the
> -pausing option, and the installed man page does not know about this
> option either.

Yes, it occurred to me too but at that point it was too late. ;) The
reason I resorted to browsing the online man page was that it can be
searched much more easily than what one gets in a terminal window.

Thanks again for help, both of you. I will compile the current version
as soon as I have time to do so.

nvx