[MPlayer-users] BBC Streaming Audio Appears to be back.

Martin G. McCormick martin at server1.shellworld.net
Wed May 20 14:30:34 CEST 2015

	I just tested the very same streaming audio link

http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/bbcradio1.pls

that had gone missing since May 8 in this part of the United
states and it plus all the other BBC feeds that also vanished
are back again.

	Whatever the problem was is not in any way related to
mplayer. I did absolutely nothing to fix anything and the feeds
were all free of any streams as late as May 19 so something got
fixed between here and there at least for the time being.

Martin McCormick