[MPlayer-users] Question about Blue skin author/license

Miguel A. Colón Vélez debian.micove at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:05:27 CEST 2015

Hello,

I asked in the IRC channel but did not have much success so might as
well ask in the mailing list which might have different readers.

Does anyone have an up to date contact information of Franciszek
Wilamowski "Xenomorph"? I tried xenomorph at irc.pl and
higgs at hoth.amu.edu.pl but they no longer work.

I'm asking because recently MPlayer and the default skin got
reintroduced into Debian but his skin does not contain license
information. It seems in the past (around 2006) someone asked as shown
here:

http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/m/mplayer-blue/mplayer-blue_1.6-2_copyright

and was told that it was under the BSD-3 license. When the package got
re-introduced ftp-master asked to include a copy of said email in the
package but I don't have it. I contacted the previous maintainers to
see if they have it but in theory it would be simpler if he added it
in the tarball in v1.11. To accomplish this I would need to contact
him but this has proven quite difficult.

Thanks for any help,
Miguel