[MPlayer-users] Build failure at revision 37373 - Solved

Rinaldi J. Montessi rinaldij at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:48:27 CET 2015

mplayer-users-request at mplayerhq.hu decreed, Read These Runes!:
> On 2015-02-17 18:15 +0100, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
>
>> Please make sure your FFmpeg copy is up-to-date.
>
>   To explain my instructions; usually embedded FFmpeg copy is updated
> on each configure run if you have ffmpeg/mp_auto_pull in place. If
> you (deliberately) deactivated that you need to update your FFmpeg
> sources manually.

Yes, that was it.  I've been using svn update in my build script assuming it would also update the ffmpeg subdirectory, and according to what you wrote it should.  I've added a step to update the ffmpeg subdir using git pull.  I also use this for my system's ffmpeg build and install.

>   Hope you can get the build to work again now.

Working as desired now.

Thanks.

Rinaldi