[MPlayer-users] Blackmagic DeckLink Support?

Ben Edwards list4me2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 23:26:10 CEST 2014

Done a bit of looking around and have seen reference to Blackmagic DeckLink
but nothing definitive.  So are the cards sported on Windows or Linux?  Do
I need to compile from source, what options?  how do I get output sent to
decklink card?  Can I send video down decklink and audio through sound card?

I am using a Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor and wish to send video down
SDI.

Regards,
Ben

--
*Ben Edwards, Video Editor and Cameraman*
*web*:*www.nkytwig.com* <http://funkytwig.com/>* mobile:**07773 02 44 82*