[MPlayer-users] HELP: My messages aren't being sent to this list

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat May 17 11:14:15 CEST 2014

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 01:53:57AM -0700, Phil Rhodes wrote:
> > >  And I was automatically
>
> > > unsubscribed a couple of weeks ago from the ffmpeg mailing list
> > > because of 'too many bounced messages'
>
> Me too. No idea why.

Someone would have to look at the server to see for sure,
but I would suspect it is the same underlying reason, when
your mail provider doesn't just mark emails as SPAM but instead
refuses accepting them outright that will after some time
lead to you being unsubscribed.
I'll discuss with the others to see if we can try a few things
to alleviate the issues, but in the end as far as I can tell
it is your email provider refusing to accept email addressed
to you (which admittedly with the level of SPAM kind of is what
most people would want it to do, but still - I get basically
no SPAM across many email accounts without _any_ of these issues).