[MPlayer-users] HELP: My messages aren't being sent to this list

Andrew Haninger ahaning at gmail.com
Sat May 17 01:05:41 CEST 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:58 AM, James Board <jpboard2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, some things must be wrong.  I'm not getting any messages
> I send to this mailing list, or libav-users.  And I was automatically
> unsubscribed a couple of weeks ago from the ffmpeg mailing list
> because of 'too many bounced messages', and I can't seem to
> resubscribe.  Another user also mentioned they weren't getting my
> messages, but maybe they were also flagged as spam.

FWIW, I found this email in my Gmail spam as well, along with this message.

*Be careful with this message.* Our systems couldn't verify that this
message was really sent by yahoo.com. You might want to avoid clicking
links or replying with personal information.  Learn
more<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1366858&ctx=mail&expand=2>

Hope this helps.

Andy