[MPlayer-users] HELP: My messages aren't being sent to this list

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 14:58:15 CEST 2014

> I use gmail, his original message was in my spam folder.

> I've never marked you as a spammer James, so don't take it
> personally!
> Something to check with your mail provider perhaps?

Well, some things must be wrong.  I'm not getting any messages
I send to this mailing list, or libav-users.  And I was automatically
unsubscribed a couple of weeks ago from the ffmpeg mailing list
because of 'too many bounced messages', and I can't seem to
resubscribe.  Another user also mentioned they weren't getting my
messages, but maybe they were also flagged as spam.