[MPlayer-users] How to start playing files why they are still being recorded? How to stream?

Christian Jaeger chrjae at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 21:40:16 CET 2014

> I'd like to
> know if I can make mencoder record the audio at the same time, too

Or, an mencoder command that takes the mpeg4 and ogg-vorbis files and
produces a merged file; although there's the problem of
synchronization, with OpenShot I can shift the audio vs the video
until they line up correctly. But perhaps by adding a delay between
starting the video and audio recording I can manage this in my app.