[MPlayer-users] SSL Support (HTTPS) in mplayer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Dec 17 07:30:53 CET 2014

Both of you: these kind of (philosophical or otherwise) discussions aren't welcome here, at least not in that tone.
All projects have some sore spots and most have some bright ones.
If you absolutely feel your project is unfairly criticised and believe the people on this list can't figure it out on their own, write _one_ single, carefully worded, non-inflammatory counter-statement.
Anything beyond that I want to be off this list (including counter-counter statements, though careful wording should make sure people don't feel like they have to write one).

Thanks, and this might have sounded harsher than intended, but I had enough flamewars for a lifetime,
Reimar