[MPlayer-users] help needed, mplayer repeats audio frames at the end of video

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 22:46:46 CET 2014

David Bolen <db3l.net at gmail.com> writes:

(...)
> As for system sound drivers, I believe I've had it happen with both
> Intel and Realtek, on both XP and Windows 7.  Always onboard video.

Whoops, two corrections.  First, onboard audio (duh).  Next, the
systems I recalled as being Intel actually appear to be a mixture of
Analog Devices 198x or Sigmatel Audio.

Those are older systems (where the issue first showed up).  Most of
the last few years have been systems with Realtek (or Conexant in the
middle).

-- David