[MPlayer-users] My cropping question revisited.

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Sep 27 21:06:12 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 02:29:15PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Bandcamp seem to deny an offshore play request, even if I allow the whole
> site.  The Mafiaa at work I presume. :(

The site is located in the USofA. If it does not play anything, then there
is something else going on. This could be related to the problems you have
with mplayer as well.

http://freethebeats.bandcamp.com/album/free-the-beats-vol-8 gives me a
good sound that I can even download for free. If you do not hear anything,
then there is a problem with your setup.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: