[MPlayer-users] ass subtitles, vo gl and amd video

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Sep 24 22:36:20 CEST 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:18:28AM +0200, wm4 wrote:
> that 1. different libass versions with different bugs (up to mplayer's
> completely retarded builtin copy, which is slightly modified compared
> to official libass, you should fix that)

Last I heard there was no willingness to support compiling without
fribidi support.
Maybe not exactly a huge feature, but I kind of like it and it's
not much to maintain.
The other is about spurious \r being render as all kinds of strange
symbols.
Those should be all modifications.
I am notoriously lazy and the google code page at least doesn't
suggest how try to get them in, any tips?
Assuming they even have a chance.
I attached them.