[MPlayer-users] Looking for a software to clip a movie camera to size

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Mon Sep 23 21:43:55 CEST 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 03:33:37PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> But I have no clue if thats enough to explain how it works.  But it seems
> to me like I should be able to substitute the flip with something like
> mplayer and the appropriate options.

I would suggest to investigate if you can't replace the input.v4l with
MPlayer right away.
It seems to me this would be easier, letting MPlayer do the _whole_
processing, from the grabbing.
Like that you do not have to figure out how to get the data into
MPlayer, and it probably is easier to test your filters give the
expected output.