[MPlayer-users] VDPAU decoding in MPlayer broken by recent FFmpeg changes
Carl Eugen Hoyos
cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Sep 12 10:10:52 CEST 2013
Ilja Sekler <ilja_sekler_ <at> gmx.de> writes:
> I have noticed that the removal of the old VDPAU interface
> was reverted, but the build of MPlayer r36417 fails on my
> Fedora 19 system with
> ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a(mjpegdec.o): In function
> mjpegdec.c:(.text+0x6cd4): undefined reference to `ff_exif_decode_ifd'
> collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Yes, it appears that I had added "CONFIG_EXIF=yes" to
my config.mak file.
(You may have to delete ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a)
> The current MPlayer trunk compiles OK.
Yes, but I prefer using working vdpau;-)
More information about the MPlayer-users