[MPlayer-users] MPlayer errors decoding captured streams

JW l-mphq at inter-sol.ca
Fri Nov 15 08:55:33 CET 2013

I tried the suggested workarounds
* with "-demuxer audio" mplayer still failed on the problem file
* with "-demuxer lavf" mplayer successfully decoded the file; I will use
it in the future and see if I run into any other problem files.

Still, were the sample files I uploaded of any use in identifying the
problem? Or is there another preferred method of submitting samples?

Thanks.