[MPlayer-users] M player for linux will support lossless format mp3HD?

Frater AEC frateraec at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:11:07 CET 2013

Carl Eugen,

   True, command dd broke mp3HD. Redid samples using small wav to no
need to cut.
New samples 2013/03/19: 1.small-sample-128-and-lossless-mp3HD.mp3
1.small-sample-lossless-FLAC.flac I upload new samples in incoming!
I'll edit the output of ffmpeg-i
Any other problem let me know.

Thanks,

Frater Linux

Frater AEC <frateraec <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I upload for ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming 3 files mp3HD.txt
> small-sample-128-and-lossless-mp3HD.mp3

The sample you uploaded does not play at all here.
Are you sure that the sample you uploaded is the
exact sample that you tested and provided output
(in the tracker) with?

Carl Eugen