[MPlayer-users] M player for linux will support lossless format mp3HD?

Frater AEC frateraec at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:15:38 CET 2013

The help of the tool:

$ ./mp3hdEncoder

Usage: ./mp3hdEncoder [-if infile] [-of outfile] [-br Birate] [options]

-if infile:
        A 1 channel or 2 channel wave input file.
-of outfile:
        The destination mp3HD bitstream file.

[options]:
-br Bitrate
        The MP3 bitrate in bits/sec <default: 128 Kbit/s>
-mode <0-5>
        Encoder mode (0 = CBR, 1 = VBR highest quality, 5 = VBR lowest
        bit rate) <default: CBR>
        VBR mode 5 is disabled for infiles with 48 kHz samplerate.
-id3in id3File
        The id3File can contain an ID3V1.x and an ID3V2.3 or an ID3V2.4 tag.
        The ID3 tags are copied into the mp3HD file.
        The ID3V2.X tag has to be at the beginning of the file.
        The ID3V1.x tag has to be at the end of the file.
Add ID3 tags directly:
  (Ignored in combination with the "-id3in" option)
        -Title "[title string]"
        -Artist "[artist string]"
        -Album "[album string]"
        -Track "[track number]"
        -Length "[length in ms]"
        -Year "[year string]"
        -Genre "[content type]"
        -Encoder "[encoded by ..]"
        -Encoder_Settings "[encoder name and settings]"
        -pic jpegFile
             The jpegFile must contain an jpeg picture.
             The picture is copied into the mp3HD file.
-noid3v1
        The noid3v1 flag disables the writing of ID3v1 tags.
-com "[Text]"
        Adds a comment text into the mp3HD info frame.
-quiet
        Standard output of only one line

Example:   ./mp3hdEncoder -br 128000 -if test.wav -of test.mp3