[MPlayer-users] unset key bindings

Konrad Vrba konrad.vrba at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 18:59:51 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I would like to disable some of the many mplayer key bindings. I use
mplayer for simple video watching, and I really don't have any use for
functions like "speed_mult" or "audio_delay". Sometimes I unintentionally
press wrong key and change something without knowing how to switch it back.

Is there a way, I could "unset" some of the key bindings, so that the keys
have no effect? I have tried to comment out the key definitions
in /etc/mplayer/input.conf, but that does not dissable them, but rather
keeps them at their default values

any advice would be appreciated

thanks,
Konrad