[MPlayer-users] Inverse characters in MPlayer + aalib

Toni casueps at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:31:51 CEST 2013

I've noticed that the 'aalib' or 'aa' video output plugin for MPlayer does
something it didn't do before: it uses inverse characters for display (black
text over white background). I've tried several combinations of aalib options:
noinverse , noreverse , nobold , noboldfont, but they don't work. I'm not sure
if the right syntax for passing arguments to the video output plugins is '-vo
aa -aa:noinverse' or '-vo aa:noinverse'. Anyone sucessfully passes arguments
to mplayer plugins?