[MPlayer-users] Slow down video stream but not audio stream in an M2TS file

Andy Furniss adf.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 21:31:23 CEST 2013

Fabrice Delente wrote:
> A friend copied the files from his camera onto an USB key, I guess all he
> did was copy the file.

It's just something that some cameras do, I am not sure why but if you
look at the file with mediainfo you will see

Frame mode                               : Frame doubling
Frame rate                               : 25.000 fps

mplayer behavior with these has been the same for years - I thought it
was a known issue. When I got a camera that did it I googled and found a
thread from (IIRC - it was a long time ago) this very list , which is
how I found the lavf  work around.